1. The snowy weather lasted (for) the whole winter. 下雪的天气持续了整个冬季。
2. I remember the whole thing as if / though it happened yesterday. 我记得整个事情，就似乎它是发生在昨天一样。
3. To the world, you are only someone. To me, you are the whole world. 对于世界而言，你是一个人，但对于我而言，你是我整个世界。
1. all of something including all its component elements or parts
2. an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity adj.
1. including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent
2. (of siblings) having the same parents
3. including everything
4. wholly unharmed
5. not impaired or diminished in any way
6. exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
7. acting together as a single undiversified whole adv.
1. to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly')