1. The stones were parted in pieces by heavy blows. 石头被猛击后而成碎块。
2. And the dear friends have to part? 是不是亲爱的朋友就得分离?
3. The name part of Othello is Othello. 《奥赛罗》的剧名角色是奥赛罗。
1. something determined in relation to something that includes it
2. the extended spatial location of something
3. in so far as the actor specified is concerned
4. something less than the whole of a human artifact
5. one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whol
6. the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group
7. a portion of a natural object
8. an actor's portrayal of someone in a play
9. assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
10. any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor
11. the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
12. a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions v.
1. go one's own way; move apart
2. discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
4. come apart
5. force, take, or pull apart adv.
1. in part; in some degree; not wholly