2. New England square dancing was rather restrained and formal, but the shuffling step or sashay was already present. 虽然新英格兰方形舞依旧矜持和正规，但是舞步也是跳曳步。
3. My Ban Xiaoding is the piquant ghost that entire school gave a name, attend class bad good listen to a talk, leave seat sashay; 我班小丁是全校出了名的调皮鬼，上课不好好听讲，随便离开座位到处走动；
1. a square dance figure; partners circle each other taking sideways steps
2. (ballet) quick gliding steps with one foot always leading
3. a journey taken for pleasure v.
1. move sideways
2. to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
3. perform a chasse step, in ballet