1. Post-core-crown is a widely used restorative method in clinic. 桩核冠修复是临床上应用非常广泛的修复方法。
2. In 2009, the consumer market should have a restorative growth, but at this time we need more calmness for ourselves, spending money is also a technical work. 2009的消费市场应该会有一个恢复性的增长，但越是这个时候越是需要冷静，花钱也是一项技术活儿。
3. The atraumatic restorative treatment(ART) Is a procedure based on re-moving carious tooth tissues using hand instruments alone and restoring the cavity with glass-ionomer. 非创伤性修复治疗（简称ART）是一种只用手动器械去除龋坏组织，然后用玻璃离子充填龋洞的操作技术。
1. a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
2. a device for treating injury or disease adj.
1. tending to impart new life and vigor to
2. promoting recuperation