1. He keynoted the nation's foreign policy in his speech. 他在讲话中着重谈了该国的外交政策。
2. Realize an open forum system features include keynote published reply, edit, delete the theme has been issued, as well as the illegal user management. 实现了开放论坛系统，功能包括包括发表主题、发表回复、编辑、删除已发主题，以及非法用户管理等。
3. I opened the convention with a keynote address designed to make the case that America needed to change course and that the DLC could and should lead the way. 在会议开幕式上，我做了基调演讲，通过演讲提出理由，美国需要改变方针路线，民主党领袖委员会能够也应该起领导带头的作用。
1. the principal theme in a speech or literary work
2. a fundamental or central idea
3. (music) the first note of a diatonic scale v.
1. set the keynote of
2. give the keynote address to (an audience)