1. Dilute the ammonia with water before you use it. 使用氨之前用水稀释它。
2. Pain transformation brought, was not a simple one that can dilute the lollipop. 蜕变带来的痛，不是简单一根棒棒糖就可以冲淡的。
3. There the people-made pollutants increasingly surpass the ability of air and water to dilute the contaminants to safe levels. 在那里，人为的污染物质日益超越了空气和水将污染物分解稀释到安全水平的能力。
1. lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
2. corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuab adj.
1. reduced in strength or concentration or quality or purity