1. A valid totals type is required for this aggregate to be created. 将要创建的这种合计需要一种有效的总计类型。
2. Cutting income taxes will simultaneously shift aggregate demand and aggregate supply to the right. 削减收入所得税将会使总需求和总供应同时向右转变。
3. The aggregate possesses great proportion in the cement concrete and has important effect on characteristics of cement concrete. 集料在水泥混凝土中占有相当大的比例，对水泥混凝土的性质有很大的影响。
1. a sum total of many heterogenous things taken together
2. the whole amount v.
1. amount in the aggregate to
2. gather in a mass, sum, or whole adj.
1. gathered or tending to gather into a mass or whole
2. formed of separate units in a cluster