1. He duplicated a few copies of her letter and handed her the original. 他复印了几封她的信，把原信交给她。
2. Select a constant to change its value, remove it or duplicate it. 选择一个常量以便更改其值，删除它或复制它。
3. They can understand and duplicate gestures and movements to show comprehension. 他们能够明白并且重复手势、动作来显示理解。
1. something additional of the same kind
2. a copy that corresponds to an original exactly v.
1. make or do or perform again
2. duplicate or match
3. make a duplicate or duplicates of
4. increase twofold adj.
1. identically copied from an original
2. being two identical