1. He with his hatchet men swaggered out of the bar. 他和他那帮打手神气活现地走出了那间酒吧。
2. He walked down the street with a swagger. 他沿著街昂首阔步地走著。
3. He played with a swagger, blessed with pace, vision and flair. 他奔跑的步伐很大，速度惊人，视野开阔，本领过人。
1. an itinerant Australian laborer who carries his personal belongings in a bundle as he travels around
2. a proud stiff pompous gait v.
1. to walk with a lofty proud gait, often in an attempt to impress others
2. discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner; intimidate
3. act in an arrogant, overly self-assured, or conceited manner adj.
1. (British informal) very chic