1. You should slow up a bit and have a rest. 你得减少一点工作，休息一下了。
2. Slow to suspect, quick to trust. 慢慢地怀疑，快快地信任。
3. Is bus travel fast or slow? 乘汽车旅行快还是慢呢？
1. lose velocity; move more slowly
2. become slow or slower
3. cause to proceed more slowly adj.
1. not moving quickly; taking a comparatively long time
2. at a slow tempo
3. slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity
4. (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
5. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
6. (of business) not active or brisk adv.
1. without speed (`slow' is sometimes used informally for `slowly')
2. of timepieces