2. I cut my foot on a sharp stone. 我的脚被一块锋利的石头割破了。
3. The snake has very sharp fangs. 那条蛇有很尖的的牙齿。
1. a musical notation indicating one half step higher than the note named
2. a long thin sewing needle with a sharp point adj.
1. (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
2. ending in a sharp point
3. having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
4. marked by practical hardheaded intelligence
6. having or emitting a high-pitched and sharp tone or tones
7. extremely steep
8. keenly and painfully felt; as if caused by a sharp edge or point
9. having or made by a thin edge or sharp point; suitable for cutting or piercing
10. raised in pitch by one chromatic semitone
11. very sudden and in great amount or degree
12. quick and forceful adv.
1. changing suddenly in direction and degree