1. It is but a small step from there to say that divine claims should take precedence over science, and rhetoric
2. As a rhetoric
means in literature, the ultimate function of the metaphor iii advertising English is to attract public attention.
3. Some of the protest leaders behind the Canberra campaign are borrowing the militaristic anti-Tibet and anti-Western rhetoric
that is bubbling out of China.
1. using language effectively to please or persuade
2. high-flown style; excessive use of verbal ornamentation
3. loud and confused and empty talk
4. study of the technique and rules for using language effectively (especially in public speaking)
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号