1. Do you know why the river narrows here? 你知道为什么河道在这儿会变窄吗?
2. William: Is it wide or narrow? 威廉：它是宽的还是窄的？
3. She steered the car skilfully through the narrow streets. 她熟练地驾驶着汽车穿过狭窄的街道。
1. a narrow strait connecting two bodies of water
2. make or become more narrow or restricted
3. define clearly
4. become more special
5. become tight or as if tight adj.
1. not wide
2. limited in size or scope
3. lacking tolerance or flexibility or breadth of view
4. very limited in degree
5. characterized by painstaking care and detailed examination