1. What mask do you wear at the masquerade on Christmas? 假如参加圣诞化妆舞会，你会戴什么面具？
2. Act Two opens months later at a masquerade party. The guests all wear masks to hide their identity. 第二幕是，几个月以后的化妆舞会上，所有的客人都带着面具来掩饰他们的身份。
3. What mask do you wear at the masquerade on Christmas? Why do you choose that one? Has it got a special meaning? 假如参加圣诞化妆舞会，你会戴什么面具？你为什么会选择戴这个面具呢？有特殊的含义吗？
1. a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
2. a costume worn as a disguise at a masquerade party
3. making a false outward show v.
1. take part in a masquerade
2. pretend to be someone or something that you are not