1. The old man limped away on the stick. 老人拄着拐杖一瘸一拐地走开了。
2. The flowers looked limp in the hot dry weather. 花儿在干热的天气里显得“萎靡”无力。
3. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often ask for help into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim. 他走路时带着一根手杖或是跛行，经常要求别人帮忙他进入车内或是看一下他的车子，趁机绑架受害者。
1. the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
2. walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
3. proceed slowly or with difficulty adj.
1. lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
2. not firm