1. The town lay in ruins after a heavy bombardment. 在猛烈轰炸以后城镇成了一片废墟。
2. Was our love really all a lie? 我们的爱，其实都是一场谎言?
3. If all you do is lie. 如果你所做的都是欺骗。
1. a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
2. Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
3. position or manner in which something is situated v.
1. be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
2. be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
3. originate (in)
4. be and remain in a particular state or condition
5. tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
6. have a place in relation to something else
7. assume a reclining position