2. Most of the income of the island is from three fishes: cod, halibut, and swordfish. 岛上大部分的收入得自鳕鱼、大比目鱼和旗鱼等三种鱼类。
3. These are the ones, cod, groupers, salmon, tuna and so on, that everyone likes to eat. 有些鱼类，象鳕鱼、石斑鱼、大马哈鱼、金枪鱼等等，是每个人都喜欢吃的。
1. the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
2. lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
3. major food fish of arctic and cold-temperate waters v.
1. fool or hoax
2. harass with persistent criticism or carping adj.
1. payable by the recipient on delivery
2. collecting the charges upon delivery
chemical oxygen demand;
Cash on delivery;