1. The sudden bright lights in his eyes blinded him. 突然的强烈光射入他的双眼使他头昏眼花。
2. Hatred is blind, as well as love. 仇恨是盲目的，恋爱同样也是。
3. The blind see what they want to see. 盲目的人只看得到他想看的东西。
1. people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
2. a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
3. something that keeps things out or hinders sight
4. something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity v.
1. render unable to see
2. make blind by putting the eyes out
3. make dim by comparison or conceal adj.
1. unable to see
2. unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
3. not based on reason or evidence