2. Washes the grave with silvery tears. 银色的泪水冲洗着坟墓。
3. Life is a battle from cradle to grave. 生命是从摇篮到坟墓的一场搏斗。
1. death of a person
2. a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
3. a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation v.
1. shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
2. carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface adj.
1. dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises
2. causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
3. of great gravity or crucial import; requiring serious thought